What is cloud computing?
The cloud is a collection of hardware resources that provide software access, data access, and storage to provide the desktop and network environment to the end user. ZoeComm is the leading U.S. cloud computing service provider.
What are the benefits of cloud computing? Cloud computing can provide many different advantages to the standard client-server mode:
• Fixed Budget and Reduction in Capital Expenses - Eliminate hardware upgrade projects, repairs, and replacements. Servers, PC's, firewalls, backup hardware, or other depreciating assets are passed to the cloud infrastructure. The need for PC and Server hardware purchases are virtually eliminated.
• Data and Endpoint Security is Enhanced - Corporate data is stored in a world class data center in a central location which provides: redundant tier 1 Internet Access, multiple UPS and generator systems, controlled temperature and humidity, Badge and PIN access to the facility, and 24X7X365 video surveillance. Policies control accessing data outside of the data center infrastructure and allow termination of employee or device access on a moment's notice. A stolen laptop or a terminated employee could immediately be restricted access to company data and systems.
• Enterprise Level Backup and Disaster Recovery – ZoeComm provides enterprise class Backup and Disaster Recovery (BDR) with image level backups and high availability hardware solutions. The software infrastructure is virtualized using industry leading software from VMWare allowing extreme flexibility and agility in the rare cases of hardware failure. Typical BDR solutions backup systems but then do not verify the backup works. We perform server side image level backups every 15 minutes and verify each backup to full virtualization after completion of each backup.
• Redundancies - Multiple switches, servers, power supplies, and routers with high availability provide immediate redundancies in case of a hardware failure.
• IT Staffing - Expensive network administrators are not needed and your internal staff shifts focus from maintaining hardware and infrastructure to focusing on your applications and productivity from those applications.
ZoeComm provides small and medium sized U.S. companies access to enterprise class desktop and server systems at a small business price allowing your staff to focus on internal applications and processes that are revenue and/or service generating.
ZoeComm is the trusted source for cloud computing services for businesses of all sizes.